Should you wish to have a dedicated event manager for your function, enquire about our optional coordination service. A coordinator will assess your individual needs and preferences to ensure your event reflects your personal style. We will be at your beck and call and allow you to have a custom-made, stress-free experience with us on board.
We highly recommend that our clients make use of a coordination service, although it is not a prerequisite to make use of our in-house coordination service, and you are more than welcome to make use of a service of your choosing. Please note that, should you not make use of our coordination service, we do require that an individual take charge of your function and act as a single point of contact on the day.
Should you confirm your event at Laurent, you are entitled to an hour long free consultation with our coordination team. During this consultation we will advise you on different service professionals that we highly recommend, and further discuss any ideas for your occasion.
// FULL COORDINATION OPTION
This is a very personal service that caters to each individual client’s specifications and requirements. Our coordination package is charged at R 25, 000.00 ex. VAT and will ensure that all relevant roll-players are managed effectively, and that the logistics of the event are taken care of.
Our coordination service includes the overseeing of the following:
- Liaising with all respective service professionals
- Creating of a Final Event Program
- Overseeing full venue setup and breakdown
- On-the-day coordination
We furthermore provide consultation and assistance with:
- Flowers and décor
- Entertainment and music
- Professional staff and bar specialists
- Photographers and/or video coverage
- Aroma- and beauty therapists
- Renowned on-site chefs and caterers
- Referrals to high profile, professional, yet reasonably priced service providers
- Menu compilation and the selection of suitable wines
- If required, a feedback meeting after your function in order to wrap up the event
On your function day, a coordinator will be present to oversee and coordinate the execution of all arrangements to ensure that the event is an enjoyable experience for you and your guests. Please note that an “on-the-day coordination service” is available by request only; availability depending.